- 5 Lesson Plans including such activities as working on the steady beat through clapping and pat-a-cakes, exploring tempo with fast and slow animal cues, creative scarf dancing and a fun seaside themed session with the delightful It’s a lovely summer’s day song
- 5 EYFS Observation Sheets for Early Years Practitioners
- 5 Children’s Activity Sheets including 5 Little Bears for counting and colouring, Breakfast Time for colouring and personal and social discussion and the Hungry Seagulls for pencil control and counting
- 5 MP3 Files each containing at least 9 songs, including Clap from side to side, Mary Mary, Come on and Clap, Hickory Dickory Dock and Quiet quiet we shall be
- 1 Learning, Skills and Fun Sheet which summarises the educational value of the whole Online Resource Pack
Sample PDF Resources for one lesson which is accompanied by a 9 track MP3 file.
Please note – each Online Resource Pack comprises downloads of 5 sets of the above resources and at least 40 musical tracks