- 5 Lesson Plans including such activities as working on the steady beat with the Chop Chop activity, exploring tempo with the story of the Hare and the Tortoise and working on dynamics whilst encouraging storytelling with the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- 5 EYFS Observation Sheets for Early Years Practitioners
- 5 Children’s Activity Sheets including colouring and naming vegetables with the Chop Chop sheet, cutting and sticking with Teddies on a Trampoline and comparative language/colouring with Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- 5 MP3 Files each containing at least 9 songs, including Wiggle Giggle, Jelly on a plate, Down in the jungle, She’ll be coming round the mountain, The Animal Fair and How still can you be?
- 1 Learning, Skills and Fun Sheet which summarises the educational value of the whole Online Resource Pack
Sample of the PDF resources for one lesson. Each lesson includes fine and gross motor activities and is accompanied by a dedicated MP3 music file
Please note – each Online Resource Pack comprises downloads of 5 sets of the above resources and at least 40 musical tracks